PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
Welcome to the THE PRINTING PLACE website available at www.sirspeedy.com and at other uniform resource locators and the related or linked web pages of our The Printing Place Centers. In these Terms and Conditions, You are referred to as "You" "Your(s)" “Yourself” or "User".
1. Site Content and Purpose. This Site is for marketing purposes only and provided for the use of consumers to interact with The Printing Place, Inc. and/or The Printing Place franchised locations and may not be used by You, or any other person or entity, for any other purpose. This Site should not be considered or relied on by You as a statement or claim by The Printing Place, Inc., or its franchisees, implied or otherwise, of a representation, guaranty or warranty of the availability or quality of any product(s) or service(s).
2. The Printing Place Centers. The Printing Place, Inc., an operating company of Franchise Services, Inc., franchises The Printing Place Centers. The Printing Place Centers provide customers with a wide variety of printing, copying, signage and marketing products and services (collectively, the "Services"). All The Printing Place Centers are independently owned and operated franchised locations. None of them are owned, operated or controlled by The Printing Place, Inc. Products and services vary by The Printing Place Center location.
The Printing Place, Inc. does not provide quotes for or provide services or related products. All quotes, services and products are provided by The Printing Place Centers. Although The Printing Place, Inc. may host, develop, maintain or operate certain websites or web pages on behalf of the The Printing Place Centers, the The Printing Place Centers operate as separate legal entities under franchise agreements between them and The Printing Place, Inc. They are not The Printing Place, Inc.’s agents or employees. They do not have any right to speak for The Printing Place, Inc., or on our behalf, or bind The Printing Place, Inc. to any contracts or obligations. The Printing Place, Inc., is not responsible for any acts or omissions of The Printing Place Centers, including, without limitation, in connection with their provision of quotes or fulfillment of services or related products placed by You through any The Printing Place Center Site or other website, or The Printing Place Center location.
3. Registration on SirSpeedy.com. You may choose to register Your email on www.sirspeedy.com to subscribe, download and access interactive features such as our whitepapers, enewsletter or our blog. The availability of these services varies by country. In the future, The Printing Place, Inc. may add other features that may be accessed through www.sirspeedy.com. In such event, previously registered users will not be required to re-register. By registering on www.sirspeedy.com, You agree to provide accurate and current information about Yourself.
4. Request-A-Quote/Send-A-File. You may choose to register your information on www.sirspeedy.com to Request-A-Quote or Send-A-File to a The Printing Place Center. Such information may include your name, address, company, email, telephone number and files that you upload or otherwise submit to the Site (“Materials”). This information and Materials are relayed to the specific The Printing Place Center you requested for response. The Materials are not maintained or responded to by The Printing Place, Inc. Neither The Printing Place, Inc. nor any The Printing Place Center supervises the uploading of any User-provided Materials to this site, although we reserve the right to do so. You agree, represent and warrant that in using the Services, You will not upload, submit or otherwise transmit to The Printing Place, Inc., or any The Printing Place Center any Materials that violate any applicable Federal, state or local laws, including, but not limited, to the following:
* Materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or which invade another person's privacy or further the commission or concealment of a crime.
* Materials that are not lawfully Yours to transmit.
* Materials that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity.
* Materials containing software viruses or other harmful computer code, or Materials that in any way interfere with or disrupt the Services or any servers or networks connected to or used with the Services.
The Printing Place, Inc., and The Printing Place Centers do not claim any ownership in any Materials that You upload to the Site. The Printing Place, Inc., and The Printing Place Centers retain their rights in and to the content that is present on the site or Materials that may be created and/or supplied by or for The Printing Place, Inc., or a The Printing Place Center.
You also warrant and confirm that You own the copyright or have permission to copy any documents or Materials You submit online for printing or processing, and agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Printing Place, Inc., and The Printing Place Centers, their parents, subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, harmless from any suit, demand, or claim arising out of any breach of this warranty and agree to pay any judgment or reasonable settlement offer resulting from any such suit, demand or claim, and to pay any attorney fees incurred by The Printing Place, Inc., and any The Printing Place Center in defending against such suit, demand or claim.
5. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of Your use of this Site, You warrant to The Printing Place, Inc. that You will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Links to Sites: This Site may contain links to sites that are owned, operated and maintained by third parties which are provided as a convenience to You. These linked sites are not under the control of The Printing Place, Inc., and The Printing Place, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of the content on such sites or the privacy practices of such sites. The Printing Place, Inc. does not monitor nor review the content of such sites, and You expressly understand that Your access by link to such sites is at Your own risk. The Printing Place, Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that You may access though this Site. When You access a non-The Printing Place, Inc. website, please understand that it is independent from The Printing Place, Inc., and that The Printing Place, Inc. has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-The Printing Place, Inc. website does not mean that The Printing Place, Inc. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to You to take precautions to ensure that whatever You select for Your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransomware and other items of a destructive nature.
7. Patent. Certain functionality provided via this Site may be covered by U.S. Patent 5,930,474. Under License.
8. Copyright. All content included on this Site, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, trade names, button icons, images, pre-designed templates, sounds, software, processing and other functionality, and all other material placed by The Printing Place, Inc. (collectively called the "Content"), and the collection, arrangement and assembly of the Content, is the property of or licensed by The Printing Place, Inc. or its suppliers and service providers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of The Printing Place, Inc. Users do not receive any copyright in or to the Content itself. No interest in the Content, whether in whole or in part, may be sold, assigned, encumbered, licensed or otherwise transferred by You or any third parties. Neither Your use of the Content nor the creation of products or materials using such Content create joint authorship, joint ownership or "works made for hire" with The Printing Place, Inc. in or regarding such Content.
8. Trademarks. All service marks, trademarks, trade name, trade dress and other indicia of source used herein and otherwise by The Printing Place, Inc. (collectively called the "Marks") are proprietary to The Printing Place, Inc. or other respective owners that have granted The Printing Place, Inc. the right and license to use such Marks. Users do not receive any trademark rights or any other rights in or to the Marks. Users do not receive any trademark rights in or to the Content.
“The Printing Place”, “The Printing Place Printing and Marketing Services,” “MarketingTango The Rhythm of Integrated Marketing” and “More Ways to Grow Your Business” are registered trademarks of The Printing Place, Inc., and proprietary marks of Franchise Services, Inc. Any other trade names or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
9. Limitations and Disclaimers.
Although The Printing Place, Inc. attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform The Printing Place, Inc. so that it can be corrected.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE THE PRINTING PLACE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRINTING PLACE, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, THE PRINTING PLACE, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE TIMELY, UNITERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
NEITHER THE PRINTING PLACE, INC., NOR ITS PARENT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, FRANCHISEES OR SERVICE PROVIDERS IN ANY EVENT WILL BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (I) ARISING OUT OF USER'S USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER; (II) FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE; (III) FOR THE PROVISION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS VIA THIS WEBSITE; (IV) FOR ANY NONDELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, LATE DELIVERY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS, DATA OR USER-PROVIDED MATERIALS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED THE PRINTING PLACE, INC. OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ANY CLAIM SHOULD BE RESOLVED BY CONTACTING THE THE PRINTING PLACE FRANCHISED LOCATION. PERFORMANCE BY A FRANCHISED THE PRINTING PLACE CENTER LOCATION WILL NOT CAUSE THE PRINTING PLACE, INC. , TO BE DEEMED YOUR, THE THE PRINTING PLACE FRANCHISED LOCATION, OR ANYONE’S, AGENT FOR ANY PURPOSE.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Printing Place, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, franchisees and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) that arise directly or indirectly from; (a) Your breach of any provision of these Terms & Conditions; (b) any allegation that any Materials You provided constitute Infringing Materials; or (c) any of Your activities conducted in connection with this Site.
11. Confidential and Proprietary Information. The Printing Place, Inc. does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from You through the Site. Please note that any information or Materials sent to The Printing Place, Inc., through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending The Printing Place, Inc. any information or Materials, You grant The Printing Place, Inc. an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those Materials or information, and You also agree that The Printing Place, Inc. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that You send us for any purpose.
12. Site Updates. The Printing Place, Inc. reserves the right to make modifications, alterations or updates to this Site and these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice to Users. You accept the affirmative obligation to periodically review whether or not these Terms and Conditions have changed, and Your continued use of this Site shall be deemed an acceptance and agreement to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
13. Applicable Law & Dispute Resolution. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. You hereby agree that any dispute concerning these Terms & Conditions or other uses of this Site shall be submitted to and determined in binding arbitration under the Rules for Commercial Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association in Orange County, California. The arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. 1 et seq.
The arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties and may be entered as a judgment in, and enforced by, any court of competent jurisdiction. In any action regarding these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable costs and attorney's fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions are not governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
14. No Relationship. The use of this Site creates no relationship, contractual or otherwise, between You and The Printing Place, Inc., or any The Printing Place Center location or franchisee, or any other entity, supplier or service provider.
1. Information Collection. The Printing Place, collects personally identifiable information from the users of the Site only if you voluntarily provide it to us and you have the option not to provide any personally identifiable information to us. For example, we collect your name, email, telephone number and other information when you subscribe to receive news and offers, access interactive features such as our whitepapers, e-newsletter or our blog, or if you use the Send-A-File or Request-A-Quote features. If you request franchise information, we collect your name, address, telephone number, email and other information you may wish to share about yourself. If we have trouble processing a request, this contact information may be used by The Printing Place, Inc. to contact the user.
2. Gathering and Sharing of Information, Links to External and Co-Branded Websites. We may monitor traffic patterns on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to analyze trends and administer the Site in order to improve its layout and design and to permit Site personalization and streamlining to create the best Site experience we can for our users. In order to perform analysis permitting such personalization and improvement of site design and user experience, we may employ suitable third parties with whom we share the information necessary to accomplish these objectives. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
Where appropriate, we share aggregated statistical information with our business partners. These statistics include no personally identifying information.
We may provide personal identifying and account information in special cases such as enforcement of our Terms and Conditions of Site Use, or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our Site and its users. This includes exchanging information with other companies for purposes of fraud and credit risk reduction.
4. Security Information. Strong precautions are taken to protect the information of the users of our Site. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, that Information is protected both online and off-line. Only those of our employees who need the information to perform a specific function are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Surveys or Contests. From time-to-time The Printing Place, Inc. may request information from the users of the Site via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and the users of the Site have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as your name, email, telephone number and address), and demographic information (such as ZIP Code, age, etc.). We use such information to notify contest winners, award prizes, and for analyzing the Site traffic to improve the user's experience on the Site.
7. Children’s On-Line Privacy. The Printing Place, Inc. recognizes the particular importance of protecting the privacy of children and encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided www.printplace.ca with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately to provide verifiable parental consent and we will delete the information pertaining to the child from our records until that verifiable parental consent is obtained.
8. Special Offers, Account Updates and Opting Out. The Printing Place, occasionally sends the users of the Site announcements and updates, which contain important information about the Site and service offerings, and which we believe to be of value to our users. In order to do this, we may enhance or merge the information we collect on the Site with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to users.
We may communicate with the users of the Site via e-mail, telephone, mail, or fax in order to provide requested services, content, product information, or notification of special offers. The users of the Site are always given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having their online information used for purposes not directly related to the Site at the point at which we ask for the information or when they receive an online requested promotional communication.
For example, our email messages have an "unsubscribe" feature for users of the Site. Users can simply "Reply" back to the email message and type "unsubscribe" in the subject field. Upon receipt of the reply, we will remove that email address from our email list. If you have more than one email address, you should include the other addresses as well to ensure proper updating of your account information.
You can always review, change, or request the deletion of your contact information by emailing or calling us at:
The Printing Place, Inc. Phone: 250.554.1322 Fax: 250.554.1352 Email: email@example.com
To the extent that your contact and personally identifiable information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will immediately reach the other databases. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law.